At that moment had played most of the Xbox360, Wii and PSP games that I wanted, but didn't had enough money to buy more than one game, so decided that it would be a PC game.
After talking with some of my friends, the conclusion was that Starcraft II was very good according to them, and 2 of them wanted even to help me get in the game!
So while I didn't played the first part of this game, I bought it, for 40 euros, which was around 60 dollars or so back than.
Now to the part you guys and girls wanted to hear most, was the game any good?
To be honest, I didn't understand the game at first, after some time and help I understand most of the things that you need to know.
The story I didn't complete fully, as according to my friends you wouldn't really learn from it how to play online and I should better understand the first part's story to understand the second part's story.
While I liked this game, it's a hard game in my opinion, you should learn a lot of tactics to play online, and even then you can be counterattacked by another strategy.
I wouldn't advice new players to the Strategy sort of games to buy this is first game, although with some help you could.
The game is fun when you understand the tactics, and don't get shouted at for being a noob/newbie anymore.The goal of this game is like almost any RTS game to destroy the opponent's base.
Also the amount of units that you can make are in my opinion enough, and buildings too.
The game balance is another subject, but I found it quite stable when I played last time.
The graphics are also great and music too!
I would recommend it to anyone who wants to learn all the tactics or already know them, it's a great game!







0 comments:
Post a Comment