So my dad got Yggdra union from the store for me,as can be read in earlier post it arrived around two days ago.
My first reaction was W00t!
The package looked awesome, even while it was an used game that I bought.
But not even that was all, I put the game in my PSP, started the game, and was astounded by the beautiful music and graphics, while some may say it looks bad as it's not as good looking as some other games, I find the anime look kind of neat!
The story seems very nice till now, and the cards I talked about work great in this game.
Cards determine how much moves you can make, how good you attack and even a special skill!(Though I haven't been that far yet)
Also the movement works great, while it's basically locked positions you can move to, it works really great, and the cut-scenes of attacks work great, look great, and has quite some work in to them even!
While attacking you can go Passive, that will boost your skill meter and if you fill it enough you can do a skills, you can go also aggressive, which will use skill meter, but does extra damage and something I can't remember anymore.
It all works out great for now and the game is not hard yet, although I heard it will be later in the game!
I recommend the game for everyone with a PSP, I love it until now!
More about this game later on, when I have played the game a bit more!






0 comments:
Post a Comment