So this seems the hottest topic that's around since quite a while back.
I'm going to tell you my opinion about this.
First I want to say that none is better, both have it's downsides and it's upsides.
While a lot of people say that gaming on consoles is easier, I don't agree with this idea, while a keyboard has a lot more buttons, and so you can confuse them, there are gamepads that have a lot less buttons, which makes it as easy as on a console, if not easier.
I do think consoles have better games than PC, looking in my favorite genre, RPG, there are a lot of games on PC, but I still like RPG games on consoles more, mostly because they are, in my opinion, better created.
Look for example between the following games: Recettear and Infinite Undiscovery, okay, I will most likely get lots of bad comments because of this, but I think Infinite Undiscovery is more fun, because it actually seems like a RPG game to me, while Recettear looks more like a girly game to me.
I have played more RPG games on consoles and Strategy games more on PC, why?, because it seems they work better on different kind of system.
Strategy games play a lot easier on PC than a console, because we are all used to a mouse if you have a PC.
Also it seems to have a lot faster options if you use a keyboard with it...
So which will be better?, stay tuned for part 2!






0 comments:
Post a Comment