now I already have had a lot of replies that it's stupid and such,
but this is because of 3 reasons...
- Cataclysm doesn't attract me, I loved the system and landscape how it was, also the level increasement is too low in my opinion.
- I have been playing World of Warcraft for 1~2 years now, and I have yet to find something different from most other free MMORPG, Instances are not new, PvP is the same and even the graphics don't seem to be really good anymore.
- Almost every other game attracts me more at this moment then the people on the realm I played, most people only want to either level or do raids every day that is possible, I just don't have the time anymore to be online 24 hours and 7 days a week...
Also I have been in the European World of Warcraft Cataclysm Beta, I have had quite some fun there, but I basically got to level 85 in a matter of days, instead of weeks or even months what I actually hoped for.
I do love the fact that the trailers still look great, good work on that Blizzard, but too bad it looks better in trailers than it is in game...
But let's quit this rant also, MMORPGs all in all stopped getting my attention to be honest, too much of them are published and in the end none of them are really as good as hoped, if it may be graphics based or gameplay.
Now back to my Console games for some time...






0 comments:
Post a Comment