Read Before

I am dutch, so it's possible there are mistakes in spelling or other things, I'm sorry for it!

Cross Edge Arrived Today!

So after waiting 1 week for this game it finally arrived today!
I have been looking out to play this game for a time.
Bought a PS3, 2 weeks back, and this was one of the first games to buy.(First bought Atelier Rorona, Nier and Wet though)


Cross Edge is a Tactical RPG for the PS3.
The game features characters from games like for an example Disgaea and Darkstalkers aswell as characters of it's own.

While I play this game for a few minutes now, I like the fact that it's not really as most games I played untill now.
It plays around the same way as a normal turn based RPG, except you can do combos and such like a fighting game.
Also the world map is different, but I will not spoil for those who haven't played the game what so special about it, as it seems to have a part in the story.
While I can't tell much about the story for now, I love the gameplay, and as of this I'm going to continue this game, maybe even write a review later on, but for now this is all I can tell.

I do want to add the following trailer, have fun watching!

0 comments:

Post a Comment

 
Design by Wordpress Themes | Bloggerized by Free Blogger Templates | Macys Printable Coupons